Thursday 5 February 2009

Make An Agency Hand Sign Challenge

'Stacking'...'Throwing Up'

At some point in your life you've probably done it. Probably badly if you're a middle-class honky from a northern town in England. I'm talking about gang signs...





Yes, that does say blood. . . Aint nuffin cooler than dat shit rite der.


Here's a blog version. . .




Well shoot me with a 9mm if throwing a gang sign doesn't perfectly lend itself to the weird world of ad agencies and their intialized company names.

So here's a challenge: try to make a hand sign for your agency. Get one of your dawgs to snap that shit and send it to me at hairingtons@yahoo.co.uk

The best agency hand sign will win a special prize that is yet undetermined, but could be something cool like a crack pipe or yellow bandana.

Deadline: 28th February 2009 (Agencies with normal names can improvise and enter too)

And don't worry, if you don't wanna get caught my the Five-O or the erm HR department, you don't have to identify yourself to me or on the blog if you don't want to, though I'll treat you all with discretion.

Get stacking.

3 comments:

John said...

You've been listening to Public Enemy again haven't you.

Imagine how this'd turned out if you'd been watching My Left Foot instead...

that french saying said...

Actually I was revisiting Fear Of A Black Planet this week, best opening to an album ever.

Boooyyyy.

Anonymous said...

Yours looks more like it says "bbq."